Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Use this Libguide
Follow the tabs at the top of this Libguide as you proceed through this project. You workflow should look something like this:
- Read about your topic on Encyclopedia Britannica.
- Write your research question.
- Search for more sources in the Databases and Books tabs above.
- As you find sources that are relevant to your research question, take notes on those sources using the Note Taking Worksheet and also record the source's bibliographic information (i.e. author, title, etc.) on your worksheet.
- Once you have several sources on your Note-Taking sheet, create an account on NoodleTools and begin adding your sources to NoodleTools.
- Use what you have written on your Note-Taking worksheet to write your Annotations in NoodleTools.
- Once you have all your sources and annotations entered into NoodleTools, export your completed Annotated Bibliography.
What is Due at the End?
- Writing your Research Question Worksheet (link below)
- Gulinski's students should submit on Google Sites Unit 2 page
- Note-Taking Worksheet (link below) submitted on Google Sites Unit 2 page
- Annotated Bibliography with thesis and question submitted on turnitin.com
World Religions Research:
Accessing Databases Remotely
If you are accessing Latin's databases remotely, you will see the following login screen. You can login via the following information:
Username: Your RomanNet username (exclude the @lsoc.org)
Password: Your RomanNet password